1. Getting started
Camangi Market is specially designed for 6 to 10 inches Android tablets. There is NO registration fee for new members. Once you apply for a developer, you can upload your great works and set price for it.
2. Steps of publishing apps
You can list a application by following the steps:
Step1. Please register a developer account.
Step2. Log-in your developer account, and then click on My Account/ My Application/ New Sharing.
Step3. Please read uploading notification and get ready to uploading your apps.
- Application Name: Please fill out your application’s name.
- Price: please set price for your apps.
- Resolution: please check your application’s resolution.
- Requirement: Please choose requirements. If not, please choose N/A!
- Support Language: Please choose a support language.
- Short Description: Please simply describe your application.
- Detail Description: Please provide details of your application..
- URL: Here your may provide your website for users to learn more about your application (If applicable).
- Upload Icon: Please upload your application’s icon and ensure your image’s copyright.
- Upload My Application: Upload your APK file.
- Category: Please select a category for your app.
- Upload display screenshots: Please upload at least ONE screenshot.
Step4: After you finish, press” Submit” button.
3. Content Policy
- Illegal content.
- Content that interferes with the functioning of any services of other parties.
- Contain hate/violent/offensive content.
- Violations of intellectual property rights, including patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Any material not suitable for persons under 18.
Moreover, you must make sure that your applications will not harm user devices or personal data. We’ll take necessary actions to against any violence to our policies.
Your application is able to be rated by our Market users. After downloading an app, users can give a start rating and a review. Each user can rate or comment once per app.
5. Android OS
If you have any question about developing for Android, please visit http://developer.android.com/index.html. The website supports developers with providing Software Developer Kit, technical documentation, and developer-focused discussion forums to aid you in developing Android apps.
You can use whatever version of Android SDK (Cupcake, Donut or Éclair) to develop applications, but we suggest you that the version should be listed in the application description before publish. You will also need to know the regulations for developing applications for Android devices. Please refer to Dev Guide, and you can find essential information you need to know.
6. Supporting your users
It is necessary to create a comprehensive help resource for improving user experience and the supporting your users. We strongly recommend that you should list the following information with your application:
1. Your name or organization to ensure that user can identify the publisher easily.
2. FAQ/Help content to users.
3. Contact information includes a email address, webpage, or forum which you regularly monitor and participate in).